1) Plan and execute various social welfare activities to improve the living conditions of the poor and less privileged of the society irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
2) To undertake formal and non formal education institutions for children, men and women to impart professional and non professional courses which will enable them to find employment and self employment opportunities.
3) To enable the people to stand against social evils and help them to develop qualities of discipline, self reliance, justice and burning interest for public welfare.
4) To coordinate and implement people oriented developmental program
5) To give advice and help to credit unions, housing projects, marketing linkages etc...
6) To develop and disseminate Information, Education, Communication materials
7) Help the youth to become better citizens
8) Empowerment of women and girl children
9) To improve the living standard of the people
10) Conduct programs for the destitute, disabled, aged, widows and orphans
11) Provide medical assistance to the poor and needy
12) Start rehabilitation centers for the rural people
13) Promote latest agricultural patterns and help the poor farmers
14) Provide emergency relief during the natural calamities
15) To conduct awareness programs in various fields for human resource development